Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let me start off by saying, it’s not as bad as it reads and NO my parents are not overly protective just concerned. On Monday I was finished breakfast (which I must say sits better on the tummy since I have been getting those hard core appetizers) and just coming in from the bathroom. Got the necessary paw cleaning then off leash heading for the living room when I lost it. Even with wide webbed feet I could not get traction on the kitchen floor and did a sprawled face plant trying to make the corner. When I got up the front right one did not work properly. Inspections were done and phone calls made. Off to the standby Doc (dang missed the 6am news). Apparently I sprained my front right ankle and have to be watched, plus no stair climber for 2 weeks. Great I get carried up and down and I love it. Darn Doc warned them that I am so smart that I may trick them for the sympathy. By lunch I gave up on the limp but I still enjoy the extra paw and ankle rubs and the carrying up and down the stairs. Grandma called that night but we did not want to worry her, so I have to keep quiet about this. May be she can let Madeira know that the hard core appetizers (antibiotics) really do taste OK and seem to have magical powers. Take care Sis. We had hot and stormy weather this week. I can tell Mom does not like thunder so I show her how to not be afraid and she is getting better at it. On the really hot days I find the AC outlet under the counter is really cool on the head and back of neck. Again a lot of meet and greets- Hi Marie and Karen, thanks for all the loving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi says Ant Liz from Bath Maine.
HOw are your ankle massages ? Still great?
We all saw the pic of your Dad Neuman and now everyone wants one of yr sisters/brthr/or cousins. It would be good here beside the Kennebec River but Ant Liz would be so nervous cause the river is fast here and also is tidal 6ft.
beside not this yr as everyone here works all the time selling land and they are really busy this summer.
Tell M&D that I am resting this pm to save my strength to go to Main Street tomorrow to SHOP!! in all the neat little stores.
I did have a chance to go for a boat ride today but since back is sore from rock and rollin over the train tracks I thought I better not and good thing as when Sandy was boating a thunder&litning storm is going thru!! They got very wet - almost look like your father Neuman!!
this is 2nd tme to rite the message cause I hit wrong button and erased message!!!! I am just a dumb human!
You do wonderful wkly updates that the urge to visit with you is very strong that I might stop in on my way home! will look in again on you. xxlick lick sniff sniff xx