Wednesday, July 25, 2007



Hello.avi

HI! This week I have a stock tip for you - Nylabone® Buy up all you can then resell them to my parents. They seem to think they can save on the furniture bills by keeping me busy with them. What they do not know is I am not really interested in the furniture but I just play with their minds to get more bones and it works. I also have them trained to take me outside whenever I sit at the back door.

Saw the Doc again this week but for a good reason – I got my shots. Plus she did a front end suspension check-up. I am back climbing stairs and now even know how to go down with the words slow always in my ears and hands to ensure I maintain a leisurely pace. I have been to the park everyday and also got to see the lake. I know I tried to leave home and swim to Kingston but it looks a lot bigger than I remember and the stones are not painted blue. Once I figure some things out I will give the water a try.

Lots of meets and greets. Hi Pete, looking forward to meeting Arizona. Also Hi to Angel, Bas, Charlie, Barney and all the others. Getting shots was cool now I can meet all these guys and girls.

No comments: