Sunday, July 8, 2007

What a week. It started off good but then I had to see the Doc again. Nothing serious, just Mom and Dad were running out of paper towels and plastic bags. I got a shot and everything seemed OK in the morning. My food tastes different but is very good but the appetizer seems to have a hard spot in the middle. I am now getting back to my normal food but that appetizer still has that funny spot. Doc did say I am teething with something called secondary teeth, I thought the ones I am biting with were good but look out legs and furniture here I come with new ones. I think that my Grandma Hall was on vacation this week and Mom and Dad were looking for some advice about my mouth and the other end so who did they happen to call - my dad Nemo and his parents Cynthia and Henri. They were so nice to help out. My kongs are now frozen treats that keep me busy for at least 30 seconds. So I am back to my normal routine of walk and play, eat, sleep, catch the morning news, walk and play and sleep. The big thing this week happened yesterday. We were all out front playing when a car stopped and the driver asked if I was a PWD. They shut off the car, jumped out and I go lots of love and kisses all around. So now it is certified that I am cute enough to stop traffic. Just wish they would not leave the car in the intersection.

No comments: