Monday, August 27, 2007

Well I am a certified big boy now, I weigh in at 30lbs! I had a little bit of help with all the good food my parents have been giving me and the Doc’s suggestions. I ate my way though my last bag of Wolf Cub and since the Docs thought my tummy may still be tender to the bacterial infection I am now on a pure I/D kibble diet. I liked it as soon as I tasted it and my parents starting using less bags (if you know what I mean?) within 24 hours.

I had two trips to water this week. One day Dad and I walked over ½ hour to get to a beach only to find it posted for not swimming. That’s OK as it was not a hot day and I really enjoyed the walk. Another day we drove for an hour (good trip in my big crate-looking forward to another) and what do I see travel up the St. Lawrence- but Greenpeace’s Artic Sunrise (I don’t know anything about the boat but everyone in attendance was impressed so I thought that I would mention it). I’m looking forward to checking this beach out again, I really like being at the cottage!

All this travel makes me want to sleep (on another new bed).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).