Thursday, August 16, 2007

The young fellow beside me is cousin Noah. He visited me for two days and he was so nice I did not even try to eat him. He went to the lake with me and watched as I got my tummy wet. The lake should be fun but I’m not sure yet how far in I want to go but it sure does taste great. I have been into my pool but not enough water to drink there as Dad only put in a couple of inches. I think next week I will ask him not to be so cheap, but then his Mastercard has been given quite a chewing by me.I am now up to 24 pounds and on the good side Mom does not have to carry me downstairs in the morning and forget about night calls I am a big guy now. The school even moved me from being with the small students and now I'm with the big boys and girls. I like the Great Danes but then I like everybody even if they are not a dog. I had a very busy couple of days. On Monday, I got my first haircut and on Tuesday I went to the vets for my finals. There were many visitors at the house too, I met mommy's friends, Greg, Karen and a new person Betty-Anne. I think I'll take a nap now as I find it very hard to sit on this chair and type all that has been going on with me. I'll keep you up to date.

No comments: