Monday, August 6, 2007

I’m almost there, I now weigh 21 lbs. A lot has happened so here it is in no particular order. I got a new Big Boy bed, I wasn’t sleeping very good as it was too hot so we ordered a new big boy bed, on line and it was delivered the next day! This is just my day bed, the other is HUGE. Now I am sleeping all night long (sounds like a great name for a song!). I only get up when Mom does and she takes me out if I sit up by the back door. I got to see my Auntie Sue again. She visited me when I was just about 5 weeks but I have grown 3xs that now. I met my very first PWD that I wasn’t related to. He was a 5 year old male named Marley We had a great time playing until I got a little nippy and he growled at me to go away. But then we played again. I hope that I get to be as nice looking and calm as he is (my mom told me to write that part, she liked the calm part). I met my groomer and got a peticure, a full moon moment when you have to get hair cut off your hands. School! What is this? Lots of fun with 11 other kids. They all smelled so nice. The drag is homework.

No comments: