Saturday, June 23, 2007

I made the big trip to my new home today. My new parents picked me up after I had my bath and big groom. While new Mom was signing for me new Dad got instructions and gave me a Reiki Massage, I seem to have lost 20 minutes after that, all I remember is walking on clouds and the smell of cookies. A quick banheiro then onto NM’s lap and away we go. It was a nice ride, I got to sleep in a lap and then get up explore my crate and sleep in it. I do not think I could have swimed this far. When we got to my new home somebody had even tied balloons up to greet me. I got to run around in the yard and meet all sorts of neighbours who came to see what a cute guy I am. The food in this place is just like home and so is the water I drink. I think they planned on that, thanks. After lunch, toys, meet and greets, licking faces, trying to clean eyeglasses and of course a few trips to the banheiro a nap is always great.

No comments: