Saturday, June 30, 2007

The best I can say this week is that I got a note from Grandma. It was so nice to hear from her and the others, I will let you read my private E-Mails.

From Grandma to me:

Well Poca, Pinta, Grandpa and I sure do miss you, but we are happy to see you doing so well. You really seem to have landed in the perfect home for you. I am sure the 8 week wait was well worth it. Keep being a good and loving boy.

From me to Grandma:

I know it is early but I gotta write you now before I get too busy. I been sleeping pretty good and if I have to get up at 1:30 the Elders do not seem to mind, they just take me out then back to bed we go. They built me my own bathroom near the house and I use it. They get up early so I have all ready been and just chilling out until breakfast. Then I get to watch the sun come up while playing on the cool grass. I can slowly walk upstairs so they know I want in when I climb up to the door. I try get back inside by 6:00 so we can watch CITY TV and I get to see the old stomping grounds and traffic reports. Yesterday morning I went and met all sorts of people where mom works. It is near the lake but they did not take me there as there are lots of dogs there and I haven't had my second set of shots yet. Eventually I will see it. They have other places that have grass, shade and I get all the ground to myself. I met my Doctor the other day. I must have been tired as I fell asleep on the table while they chatted. Slight adjustment to my food amounts and my bathroom habits have improved. I get weighed every day mid morning to ensure I gain weight but not too much. I must be a real chick magnet as all the people and Doc are cute Ladies. Nice to hear from you but I hear breakfast being prepared. Then out back where maybe I will practise my flying squirrel jump into the garden-again. Nice soft landing on the tall plants and ground cover.

Love Chorizo

Quick update, I can now climb stairs (up anyway) and I am sleeping about 6 hours a night, not too shabby. My neighbour Auntie Amelia comes and sees me early every morning when I am out for my first walk and bathroom break. I usually see her 3 or 4 more times each day. I really like her. We went shopping today. Dad and I stayed outside and socialized while Mom shopped. The neatest part is we sat opposite an old farmers market and the Butcher came out to greet me, nice smelling guy. Now I am in charge of guarding what my parents bought (note from Dad-I broke in the frig several times and the guard did not attack or even wake up. Also opportune time time for Chorizo’s eye cleaning).

No comments: