Monday, June 11, 2007

Since I have yet to meet both of my parents, they went to visit another puppy. His name is Sumo and apparently, he is one BIG boy. He is only 9 weeks old and weighs in at 18 lbs. I hope he likes me when we meet or I’m in trouble.

My new mom called to find out which of the 5 of us she is going to take home in 2 weeks. And the answer is…. Rio, and I like my new name Chorizo. I am going to be registered under the new name of Fado’s Chorizo Rio, what a handle for such a small puppy. I am so excited about going to my new home in only 13 more BIG SLEEPS!!!! However, I am also going to miss my brothers and sisters and especially my mom Poça, but I’m up for the adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family Chorizo! I'm enjoying your blog. Something sweet about a tecky doggy...