Saturday, June 2, 2007

One of my potential parents called last Saturday. I think that she was just checking up on me. You see, neither of us knows, which one of us she is going to be taking home. At this point in time, only my sister, Madeira, knows whom her parents are.

My grandma Deirdre is trying to figure out which of us would be a better fit with each of our new families. You see, I am a little bit rambunctious and Deirdre is not too sure if I would be a good fit with the family that has two small kids. I don’t really care who my new parents are going to be as long as they love me, feed me and give me lots of new toys to play with. It’s 4 weeks today that I will be going to my new home. I know that I will miss my mom and brothers and sisters but I’m pretty sure that this lady that keeps calling, really wants to have a new puppy. I hear that they have built me my own toilet, not everyone can say that they have their very own place in the backyard to do their business. I’d like to stay and chat but I just heard the bowls coming and as always, I’m hungry. This business of growing and playing is tough. I’ll check back in soon.

No comments: